Pages

Saturday 24 September 2016

Day 1

It has only been 1 day of our school holidays and so far it's pretty awesome to have a break from school work. It's great now that I'm helping my mum with the house cleaning. I am doing dishes, lawn mowing, bathroom cleaning and making breakfast for my mum in bed. Since my brothers go out all the time and my sisters don't live with me anymore i suggested to stay with my mum and not go out with my friends. Also today i made a homeless person feel loved by giving him a drink, some food and some money with clothing. He had a smile and helped a person next to him that I didn't have enough things to give him. Share the love and be kind. Happy holidays. Enjoy the days and have good memories. Treasure it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.