Pages

Wednesday 18 June 2014

About my mum and aunty

My mum is the greatest and likes to watch x factor and play games like battlefield 2 and need for speed on her own xbox 360 and xbox 1. She is 43 years old and turning 44 this year on December. My mum really does like to drink coffee all the time even before she goes to bed. She gives me a lot of money.

My aunty likes to go to the movies and she eats a lot of popcorn because that is her favourite dessert. She is 56 years old and she still likes watching rugby and soccer. My aunty likes to go bowling to challenge random people and she even gambles. She gets very cranky if we go outside.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to change 4 things in my writing to make it look like a year 5 or 6 writing, punctuation,complex writing, juicy words and make sense.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.