Pages

Tuesday 24 February 2015

Dotterel Chicks

Walt: look beyond the text.

Dotterel Chicks
2.2.98


E.g.
Question: Who is the teacher is Room 6 at Pt England School?
Incorrect Answer: Mr Goodwin.
Correct Answer: Mr Goodwin is the teacher in Room 6 at Pt England School.


The Dotterel was trying to protect its nest by running the opposite way.


The Dotterel nest was hidden in the dried twigs.

The author felt sad because the nest was destroyed.


The chicks laid very still because the author moved.

The author was glad because he had seen the chicks.



My group and I have been learning about Dotterel chicks. Guess how many Dotterel birds there are in NZ? There are only 1700 left. Wow I wonder how many passed away. My group and I have been answering question and have answered them properly.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.