Pages

Thursday 12 February 2015

On Monday

Walt:  Follow the structure of a recount to produce a piece of writing. 

On Monday
Intro. What did I do on Monday? On Monday I had been sick and had to go to a funeral with my family. It was so sad that my best uncle had passed away. My whanau and I never expected this to happen.

I could not look, But I payed my respect and bowled down and prayed to God.My aunt's and uncle’s had lowered the coffin and started to bury him. “ Don't go near it cousin Conrad you will fall on the coffin” I shouted.

He teased me and so I pulled him away so he would not do a silly thing like that again. My whanau and I had gentle put roses and different kind of flowers, as we walked back into the cars. What a horrible day it was seeing someone pass away even if they are family members. What a day.
Conclusion. As we arrived back home we had a rest then had lunch. The funeral took 8 hours. We had hot dogs for lunch and burgers for dinner. So after dinner my whanau and I slept for 1 hour and 15 minutes.


Our task was to write a high standard piece of writing. I have written 3 paragraphs about what I did on Monday when i was away. As you can see you can see a picture I have drawn on sumo paint  that is part of what I did. hope you enjoy reafing my story and enjoy of how I drawed my picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.