Pages

Thursday 22 October 2015

San Diego zoo virtual tour

Walt: think about my purpose and reader by planning my recount.
Plan of my paragraph topics
1. Introduction
Orientates and hooks
2. Body Paragraph 1
Visiting San Diego zoo online,how and what is a virtual tour,what's good about the virtual tour,
3. Body Paragraph 2
experience’s about what they do with cubs, doing exercise, and keeping animals healthy
4. Body Paragraph 3
individually looking at animals,almost extinct animals and their habitats,
5. Conclusion
What I think about the San Diego zoo
Going on a trip to San Diego zoo, really it’s a virtual tour. Interesting things about the zoo that I saw on the internet, on our chrome-books, (sigh). Would you want to take a virtual tour of San Diego zoo or a real life tour to see the animals in person?.

Today we are learning about the San Diego zoo and is now writing introductions. We learnt that it takes a very long time to write a introduction. We are learning to think about my purpose and reader by planning my recount.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.