Pages

Friday 16 October 2015

My Fear Factor plan and Intro

Walt: think about my purpose and reader by planing my recount
1. Introduction
Orientates and hooks
2. Body Paragraph 1
Doing the Fear factor challenge ( disgusting tv show) and
3. Body Paragraph 2
Who the contestant and  How Mr Goodwin tricking us
4. Body Paragraph 3
how gross it look like and sounds like ( It was only kiwi fruit juice and baked beans)
5. Conclusion
What I think about the fear factor challenge

!WOW! What a start to the morning, room 6 did the fear factor challenge but only 4 contestants were allowed to enter. Fear factor is a TV show that is super gross. The fear factor challenge is a tough objection that people have been chosen to do what you call distasteful.

We are learning to think about my purpose and reader by planing my recount. In writing we are describing our purpose and to only pick one main idea. We have been writing only 1 and only 1 main purpose so that it is easier to understand and explain.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.