Pages

Friday 10 March 2017

Review about the movie Hidden Figures

How awesome it was to go and see the movie Hidden Figures for the year 7 and 8 extension group. It was amazing because I had gotten the best seats in the theater. About hidden figures: Hidden figures is  a movie about 3 African American ladies that had proven themselves to the world that black people are not mean or thieves and that the can be useful. 

At the movies we bought some popcorn,lollies and drinks. While we were waiting we were watching the movie trailers that were playing on the big screen that everyone could see when the walked into the movies. Finally it hit 10:40 and the doors to go inside the theater were open.  It was only the extension group and quit a few of elderly men and women behind us.
                                                                                     
As it was my first time watching Hidden Figures was great. I thought that the movie was going to be boring as I don't really like documentary or things about N.A.S.A (no offense). I thought wrong about the movie Hidden Figures. Once we walked out of the cinema's, I was so unhappy that I couldn't just go back and watch it.


Review- Hidden figures movie review- Likes: What I liked about the movie was when they had made it into space and was ready to go to the moon. Also I liked that all the racism and hate to black people was over, thanks to mathematician Katherine Johnson, aspiring engineer Mary Jackson and unofficial supervisor Dorothy Vaughan. Dislikes: What I didn't like about it was that all the racism that spread to all the white people. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.