Pages

Tuesday 14 October 2014

OTAHUHU POOLS

OTAHUHU POOLS
Finally!!! my whanau and I had went on a nice vacation to Otahuhu pools on Wednesday. We went for my little sisters 4 birthday. All of us split and  went in 2 taxi’s and also got a big lunch.

We did awesome things when all of us got in. My dad and I were diving,back flipping and also doing  handstands.
We’d did these things to make it a little more cooler.


The  whole of us were starving so went got changed and had a feed. We had Burger king, McDonald and also a salad. Later on we packed our things and raced to the last 2 taxi’s.


We felt really happy especially Izabelle. She was over the moon going to Otahuhu pools. All of us were so sleepy that we fell dead asleep when we got home.
Screenshot 2014-10-14 at 10.36.53 AM.png
(- pools

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.