Pages

Thursday 23 October 2014

How to be a good Pt Englander

How to be a good Pt Englander
What does it mean to be a good Pt Englander?
Would you go to a school where everyone was rude to you? I wouldn't. To be a good Pt Englander we should be courteous, cyber smart and welcoming.

We show courtesy to each other because being rude is disrespectful. To show respect to teachers we listen and wait for our turn to speak. When another student is talking never speak on top of them.

You should be cyber smart and have smart actions. Being cyber smart is being smart online and leaving a clever footprint. If someone was bullying me I would use smart action.

Welcoming new kids to our school is important because showing them around and helping them get ready. Helping and welcoming kids is a good way to greet them.
If I saw a new lost kid I would greet them and help them.

How to be a good Pt Englander helps in many different ways. If you were playing and the bell went then you saw a little kid lost you could make them feel welcomed.                                    

1 comment:

  1. Hi Danielle,
    My name is Lindsey Donald and I go to the University of South Alabama in the United States. I would not like to go to a school where people were rude to me either! I agree that we should be respectful to our teachers and our peers. Welcoming new students is important you want to make them as comfortable as possible. Great post!
    -Lindsey Donald

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.