Pages

Tuesday 4 October 2016

Metal detecting

2 days ago my brother Anania and I went out metal detecting. We were really in search of coins and badges and lots more. We were outside near the creek at the back of my house. We metal detect for an hour and a half. " Look at what I found!" exclaimed Anania. I quickly rushed over and he found a WW1 badge but didn't know what country it was from. My first find of the day was a Welch Regiment badge and a Australian 10c coin. As we dug and dug and dug to see what we could find Anania and I found three little monkey statues, and we researched it up online and found out it was the three wise monkeys that comes from Japan and China. The meaning of the three wise monkeys were See no evil. They on that covers its eyes means, See no evil, the one that covers its ears means hear no evil and that one that covers it's mouth means speak no evil. After it had hit 10:30am we left and came back home. We were exhausted from digging as the mud was solid. Here are all of our things we found. Hope you enjoy this and try it out someday yourself.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Danielle, what a great adventure. Where did you get the metal detector from? I have never used one, but they always look so interesting. Are you going to have another go these holidays?

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.