Pages

Wednesday 22 April 2015

My fantastic holiday

Holiday Time ,Yay
                                                                                                                                             
Have you noticed, it’s the school holidays yay. Can’t wait to get ready and have a am spraoi (fun time in Irish) with my whanau. We got ready and went to the Sylvia park movies to watch the Fast and Furious 7.


As we arrived we saw my uncle Ross and aunt Moa that visited us at Sylvia park.
We were there to watch the new movie, for the excitement.
Did you watch the movie at Sylvia park?. As my family were talking to my uncle and aunt we gave them a Maori greeting by giving them a hongi and asked them “ What are you guys doing here”.  “ We came to watch Fast and Furious 7” explained Ross and Moa.


Then after chatting we had bought some popcorn,candy floss, drinks and some chocolate for all of us to share.
Then the movie began and so as we watched we were munching on our deserts and shared to one another. We listened and watched and so it went on and it was fantastic and hilarious.


After the movie we said our goodbyes to uncle Ross and aunt Moa and went on the train back to G.I. My mother asked me how I felt about that and I said “ I felt amazed and jumpy” as i spoke. "Wow what a day" as i said when we were in the taxi going home.As we got home we had a rest then had dinner. That was EXTREME

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.