Pages

Wednesday 18 March 2015

Year 5/6 camp

Walt: organizes my ideas into paragraphs and link them together.
!!!Today is camp day!!!
Would you have a exciting mood for camp?
Camp was a fun and cool day as class 6, 7, 8, 9 and 10 had happiness and enjoyed competing in different activities against other’s.

Who who who are we, we are Matapono e rara yes we are swing that ball and lets go far, was my team Matapono e’s chant and i liked it. We had made some actions then had gotten ready for the first day of camp. Our actions we alright.

The first activity that Matapono e and I did was ping pong, basketball and roller skating and that was fun. Would you like camp? I would if I were you.

Con.At camp it was cool and I felt happy but tired. So that was the fun and exciting first day of camp. Everyone had the awesome day ever.
Mubashshir marked my rubric.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.