Pages

Wednesday 6 December 2017

My experience this year

This year has been an awesome year in extension with Mrs Langitupu and the year 7's. As a year 8 I am gonna miss everyone in extension and I hope they do good in all test that they will be sitting next year. I have some advice for all the year 6's the will be in the year 7 and 8 extension group. Do well and always listen to Mrs Langitupu and also when your suppose to be told to be quite then please do because we weren't good at that this year. My highlights for this year is getting to be apart of this amazing extension group and doing coding and lots more fun things this year. Thats pretty much my highlights, experiences and advice towards all our younger extension people. Merry X-Mas and a happy new year everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.